Thursday, May 31, 2012

Jill asks

Isaac, We are adopting a sibling group from Haiti and I would love to know what are some things that you would take with you if you moved to the United States from Haiti? Jill W.



I have a ton of stuff I'd wanna take with me if I was moving back to America. Here are the main things: all 220 of my Pokemon cards, my books, my video games, and my journal which is beneficial to me because I like keeping track of my life. And if I could I would take my dogs Peanut and Hazelnut. Thanks for asking. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Isaac. I am a teacher and wondered what your favorite thing about school is and what is your least favorite thing? How long does it usually take for you to do your homework?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Issac! I lived in Haiti for 9 months and found that there were many things I LOVED about Haiti. What are some things you love about Haiti?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Issac! I'm a Grandma up here in Michigan. I'm wondering what is TV like in Haiti?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Issac my name is Kim. I am a missionary photographer and have been to Haiti a few times, before and after the earthquake. I briefly met your dad and sister at a Wednesday prayer meeting at the school. What is the best way to help children in Haiti? Especially the ones who may still be afraid because of the earthquake. What do you think is the best way to tell kids about Jesus?

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm Isaac. Ask me anything!