Friday, June 21, 2013

Dear Traci,


Q.
Hi Isaac! My name is Traci. My family and I live in Indiana (USA) and are in the process of adopting a 3 year old boy from Haiti. He is living at God's Littlest Angels in Petionville right now, but we are excited to have him join our family:) I was wondering if you would have any advice for us as we bring him home and help him get adjusted to our family and his new environment? Also, you mentioned your sister's book. Is this a book she will publish and if so could we get one? I would love to have something like that for Wadson when he arrives here in Indiana? Thank you! Traci G.

A.


Paige's book is available in Haiti at Haitian Creations and The Apparent Project stores.  It will be available on-line at www.Haitiancreations.com soon.  As soon as it is available I will post something to let everyone know it can be ordered.  It is super bright, wonderful photos of Haiti. (Kreyol ABC book)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm Isaac. Ask me anything!