Monday, July 23, 2012

Jake Asks

Hi Issac my name is Jake. Im 10 my little sister Myna is from Haiti. Are there any restaurants in Haiti? If yes what is your favorite one and what do you order there? Thanks for answering all of these questions.

Rough draft ...
With corrections ...
I don't really have ONE favorite restaurant. I have two favorite restaurants that I find remarkable. They are Wahoo Bay Restaurant and Karibe Hotel Restaurant. Here are the things I like to order... At Karibe I usually order  these two deliciously astounding meals which are fettucini alfredo and the splendid steak sandwich. When I'm at Wahoo I take my ususal, which is rice and beans, pikliz, Haitian Creole Chicken with sauce and french fries.  These may not be options here in Haiti at restaurants but I also love Chili, Enchiladas, Tacos, and Turkey Burgers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm Isaac. Ask me anything!