Sunday, July 22, 2012

Rocky asks

Hi Isaac. My name is Rocky and I really enjoy reading your blog. You are a very blessed young man to have such a good mind. I am glad to see a young person who is using what God has blessed them with. My family will be staying at an orphanage in Carrefour from the end of September to the beginning of December. I would like to know what you think is the best way to connect with all of the children at the orphanage and to show them how much God loves them. Looking foward to your wise reply.


Hi Rocky,
FIrst, if you want to connect to the children at the orphanage you want to learn some Creole so you can communicate with them.  To show them God's love, you should take them out to do some fun things like hiking. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Isaac!

    My name is Asiaha. I went Haiti and the Dominican Republic in January and I was wondering if you have been to Terrier Rouge, Haiti? Did you like it when you went to the Dominican Republic for vacation? You are right, Haiti has a lot of mountains and I loved it there. Also what is your favorite thing to do for fun and what is your favorite sport?

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm Isaac. Ask me anything!