Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Marcia asks

Marcia said: “It was fun spending time with you the last couple days, but it was hard saying goodbye. Is it hard for you to say goodbye to so many people you love and care for?




Marcia,
Yes it is hard for me to say goodbye to people I care for and love and no matter where I am, Haiti, or America, I'll always have to say goodbye.  For example when I went to the States after the earthquake I got to see a lot of friends and family but after our non-tedious trip I had to say good bye. So it's a paradoxical situation no matter where I am I sadly have to say goodbye that's one of the hard things about being a missionary kid. 

2 comments:

  1. You're right about that, Isaac. It is a VERY paradoxical situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so right. Saying goodbye from anywhere is hard. Wise young man.

    P.S. I can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm Isaac. Ask me anything!