Monday, July 1, 2013

Dear Kim,

Isaac,
I really enjoy your blog. I have been reading your parents blog since the time of the Haiti earthquake. I wonder sometimes how you all deal with so much sadness and poverty. How do you stay joyful in the midst of so much difficulty?
Thanks for taking our questions, Isaac!
Love,
Kim

Dear Kim,
I can tell you something, it is not easy dealing with it. Haiti probably features some of the most impoverished places. There are numerous ways to help poverty. For example, let's say there was a person who wanted to learn how to farm so you helped the person learn how to farm. Once you accomplished your job he would be he would be able to sell his crops and make money! Some ways me and my family deal with poverty is to feel sorry. Because its (Haiti's) people don't have shelter or much money. Sometimes we ignore it because we can't do much and are sad so we try not to think about it. Or, at least I do that stuff - not always, but sometimes.


1 comment:

  1. I like your perspective and honesty. I look forward to your posts.

    Warmly,
    Sarah (from MN) :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm Isaac. Ask me anything!