Friday, June 22, 2012

Elizabeth asks ...

Hi Isaac, If you could do one thing for every person in Haiti, what would that be? Also, What would you like to be doing ten years from now? From Elizabeth C., a long time Livesay blog reader
Isaac's verbal correction to this note after he realized that this is not super clear: (exact quote)
"I'd probably just be in college learning how to be a vet, maybe I will be at Baylor? I think in ten years when I am 20 I might also start dating someone and maybe I'll be making friends at college."


Additionally - Noah would like to add what he thinks he will be doing in ten years -
"I will be trying to work at a restaurant and I might be dating when I am 18. I will want to date a girl that speaks English. Um. Wellll. If I am in college when I am 18 I'd be at Baylor and meeting people and trying to get used to that college. Maybe I will play baseball then, but maybe not because I'm not so good at it yet. I will have to keep thinking about this." 

2 comments:

  1. Dear Isaac,

    I have a not very well known tip on how to get better at hitting a baseball. Practice hitting badminton birdies . . . the secret is out now! The pitcher picthes the birdie underhand to the batter.

    p.s. LOVE you blog

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm Isaac. Ask me anything!