Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Dear Caroline, Renee, & Tammy - 3 answers

Dear Isaac,
I used to live in Haiti when I was a kid. Four of my siblings were adopted from there while I lived in Petionville. I have recently been thinking about my favorite things to do there and was wondering if you ever do any of these same things. I used to love to get ice cream at DeliCat. (Is there still such a place and do they serve ice cream?) I used to love to talk to people on the road when we were stuck in traffic. (I miss this in America because, even when we do get stuck in traffic, the people are in their own cars and won't look at you.) I used to also enjoy taking long walks in the mountains. The people would stand on their rooftops and watch us (probably because we were white, also because we nearly fell of the mountain on multiple occasions.)
Do you do any of these things? What DO you like to do?
Thank you!
Caroline Kraft



Issac, I was so happy to meet you a couple of weeks ago at the pool. You probably don't even remember me because you meet so many people but it was a pleassure for me:) I have a question for you-What are your favorite things to do with your WHOLE family when you are ALL together?
We have a big family too and I am always looking for fun things to do that everyone enjoys!
Hope your summer is WONDERFUL! -Renee Moldrup



Yeah Isaac is back! Hey Isaac - what are you most looking forward to about being in America for 5 months? And - what fun things should my 8 year old daughter Lexi and I do in PAP when we stay at your house this summer? –Tammy






1 comment:

  1. Hi Isaac. I just wanted to say that Delicat is still around and you can normally get ice cream there. It's pretty far from where you live though. It's across the street from Dr. Mevs' office and a store called Noveltex (I think that's what it's called).

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm Isaac. Ask me anything!