Friday, June 14, 2013

Dear Ruth,

Q.

My question was about your trip to the south of Haiti. The only thing I really heard about it was about your bat bite (sorry about that!). I wondered if you recommended a visit to the caves, or if the bats are too scary. I have heard that those caves are very interesting but I dislike bats very much. Also, were there other interesting things you saw on your trip? Thanks, Ruth

A.

Mr. Jimmy wrote about the Senior Trip to the South of Haiti on his blog. You can link to it HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Isaac! Your answer was very thorough! I really enjoyed reading Mr. Jimmy's account, too. And as I said on Facebook, I love the description of Haiti rain as "vehement." As I'm writing this, it's starting to rain here -- and it's looking as though it's going to be pretty vehement!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm Isaac. Ask me anything!